Ensure that you have the latest version of the Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection Client for Mac installed, found here: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/remote-desktop-client
From your CNS Client Area
As an alternative some Mac users may want to try to connect using CoRD if the Microsoft client does not work for you. You can find CoRD at: http://cord.sourceforge.net/
- Click "My Products & Services"
- Then click the "View Details" button to access the Control Panel
- Next, scroll down to the "RDP Shortcut Creator"
- Note the Remote Desktop Port Number that is listed with the creator tool
- Open Remote Desktop Connection
- In the Computer box, type your CNS VPS IP Address followed by the port
- Click Connect
- Type your Username and Password
For subscribers with a Windows Server 2003 VPS subscription be sure
to input the IP address and port of your CNS VPS, followed by /console