CNS Autoboot v3.0.41 for all Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 Virtual Private Servers
This software is ONLY Authorized for use with CNS Virtual Private Servers and valid CNS Autoboot software subscriptions.
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE
Please read our Autoboot 3 User Guide before using.
A text only version can be found in our Knowledge Base.
Changes in Autoboot 3.0.41:
* Fixed error when opening global Autoboot settings in some cases.
Changes in Autoboot 3.0.40:
* Resolves a privately reported security vulnerability.
Changes in Autoboot 126.96.36.199:
* Reduced memory usage: now AutoBootAppsStarter.exe works only on windows account used by Autoboot.
* In Windows 2003 when adding terminal.exe into list of apps, automatically adds /portable argument to bypass MT4 profiles issues even with 2FA enabled Windows 2003 vms. This argument can be edited in app settings in Autoboot.
* In global settings added "high system RAM usage" event (subscriber request).
* Fixed issue with profiles in MT4 for Windows 2003 without 2FA.
* In Windows 2003 without 2FA now session is created and apps run with session rights, which may resolve some of issues with some of trader terminals run with Autoboot.
* Fixed issue with non-working disabling email notification about Autoboot startup.
Changes in Autoboot 3.0.38:
* Fixed issue with multiple instances of AutoBootAppStarter process when using several windows account at once.
* Added listing top 10 processes in the email about event of low free system ram.
* Added confirmation box when enabling or disabling apps.
* Added email notification when Autoboot service is booted up. This notification can be turned on in Autoboot settings.
Please review the readme for more historical update information.